Instructions: Answer every item true or false indicating the extent to which you agree or disagree with each statement.
Right now how do you feel?
- I feel emotionally close to my spouse.
- I think that my spouse really cares about me.
- I feel confident that we can deal with whatever problems or issues that might arise.
- I would consider myself happy in this relationship.
- I feel respected by my spouse.
- I am committed to staying in this relationship.
- I have a great deal of respect and admiration for my spouse.
- I find my spouse very interesting.
- I feel that my spouse finds me physically attractive.
- If I ever needed help I could count on my spouse.
- My spouse really tries hard to meet my needs.
- My spouse really listens to me.
- I am satisfied with our intimacy.
- I am confident we can handle any conflict that may arise between us.
- My spouse shows pride in my accomplishments.
- I feel appreciated for what I contribute to this relationship.
- I really feel loved in this relationship.
- My spouse really knows me well.
- My spouse is one of my best friends.
- My spouse loves my sense of humor.
Scoring: Add up the number of answers that you answered True and multiply by 5.
If your score and your partner’s score is above 80, congratulations! You are reasonably happy in your relationship. Scores lower than 80 indicate there is need for some improvement in your relationship. You and your partner most likely would benefit from participating in couples therapy.
Call 732-859-1464 for a complementary 18 min consultation or email email@example.com